It’s the MOST wonderful tiiiiiiime of the year: Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty! During this annual sale, Ulta discounts the products we already know and love up to 50% off (!!!) during a 3-week period. The sale is already underway and runs through Saturday, September 23, so RUN to your nearest Ulta (or ulta.com).
A few words of wisdom:
- The hot ticket items in this sale are called Beauty Steals, which change every day. If there’s something you want, grab it NOW because it won’t be on sale tomorrow and it will sell out fast because quantities are limited. Buy early and often.
- Most steals are online and in store, but some are online only. Plan accordingly.
- Hot Buys are items that are on sale every day of the event. Browse this section if you need to spend a little more to get free shipping when ordering online.
- Ulta Beauty Collection items are also on sale during the event, but the items change depending on which week you buy. Plan accordingly, and use these big discounts to get that free shipping when purchasing online.
- Many of these items have a limit on how many you can buy at one time, so bring a friend, know where your closest Ulta stores are, be prepared to make more than one online purchase in one day, etc.
Here are my picks for this year’s 21 Days of Beauty sale, organized by day and category. I’ve done the research and gathered the links so that you don’t have to. Happy shopping!
Daily Beauty Steals
Wednesday, September 6 (TODAY! THERE’S STILL TIME!)
- Skyn Iceland’s Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (4ct) – Normally $15, on sale for $7.50: I LOVE these cooling, hydrating, puffiness-and-line-reducing eye masks. I actually just ran out of mine at home, so I bought 2 packs. You should do the same. Do it. Now. Put them in the fridge before you use them. Thank me later.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss – Normally $24, on sale for $10: I haven’t tried this product, but Nicole from Young Wild and Polished loves hers, and I like the concept. I ordered the shade Treat, which is a dusty rose color.
Friday, September 8
- Ofra Highlighters – Normally $29-32, on sale for $14.50-16: I can’t say these are must-buy products because I’ve never tried them, but I’ve heard a lot of beauty influencers rave about how good Ofra highlighters are. If I buy one, I’ll probably get the Beverly Hills one. (This deal is online only.)
Saturday, September 9
- Benefit Roller Lash Lifting Mascara – Normally $24, on sale for $12: Believe it or not, I have never tried this mascara. Everyone and their mom raves about it, so I figure it’s time to give it a shot.
- Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder – Normally $35, on sale for $17.50: I’ve heard a lot of buzz about this setting powder lately; some people have even said it’s better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I need to do a little research to see if it plays well with dry skin, but I’ll probably purchase it if everything checks out. (This deal is online only.)
Sunday, September 10
- NARS NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette – Normally $55, on sale for $27.50: This isn’t a must-buy, but I love my NARS orgasm blush (not in this palette) and laguna bronzer (in this palette), and NARS does do color products well. Plus, it’s soooooo pretty. (This deal is online only.)
Tuesday, September 12
- Stila MATTE’ificent Lipstick – Normally $22, on sale for $11: I’ve never tried this product, but YWP loves hers, and that girl knows her lip products. Not 100% sure I’ll buy this, but I’ll probably get the Mon Ami shade, which is a rose nude, if I do.
Wednesday, September 13
- Smashbox X-Rated Mascara – Normally $23, on sale for $10: This mascara is SO GOOD. I’ve been using a trial size recently, and I love it. Lots of length and volume! I probably won’t purchase this just because I have a few new mascaras sitting in my collection that I need to try. But, never say never.
Friday, September 15
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duos – Normally $23, on sale for $11.50: This has been my ride or die brow powder for years. I won’t be purchasing it this time around because I have a brand new one waiting for me at home, but I can’t recommend this product enough. Pick up the ABH clear brow gel while you’re at it (not part of the sale).
Saturday, September 16
- IT Brushes for Ulta Airbrush Complexion Brush #115 – Normally $24, on sale for $12: Most of my brush collection is made up of IT Cosmetics for Ulta brushes. I love them! They are so soft, but still high quality and apply makeup flawlessly and wash and wear really well. I have a similar brush to the one that’s on sale, so I won’t pick this one up (right now), but I highly recommend the entire line.
Monday, September 18
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara – Normally $23, on sale for $11.50: I know I said I didn’t need another mascara, but this one is SO GOOD. I haven’t used it in a while, but I remember loving it (so.much.volume!), so this one will probably find it’s way into my shopping cart.
Wednesday, September 20
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick – Normally $17.50, on sale for $8.75: Velvet Teddy (a deep-tone beige) is a MAC cult classic and has been on my list to try for quite a while. If I can snag it in store, I’ll probably pick it up. I just feel conflicted about paying shipping for a lipstick. Also, can we talk about how Ulta now carries MAC products?! YES!
Thursday, September 21
- Laura Gellar Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation – Normally $33, on sale for $16.50: Every year I try to get this foundation during the sale, and every year they sell out of my shade(s). Not this year. I’m on a mission!
- Lorac Alter Ego Lipgloss – Normally $17, on sale for $10.20: I own this in the shade vixen (fuschia), and I love it. It’s one of the most pigmented (SO bright!) and comfortable glosses I own. Not sure I’ll purchase another because I need another lip product like I need a hole in my head, but I highly recommend them. There are so many pretty colors to choose from.
- Smashbox Travel Primers – Normally $16, on sale for $10: I have loved the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer for quite some time. It’s super smoothing and moisturizing and makes my makeup glide on so nicely. I have a nearly full tube at home, so I won’t be purchasing, but picking up a travel size is a great way to try a product without a huge investment (financial and product-wise).
- Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Palette – Normally, $32, on sale for $19.20: I’ve never tried a Laura Gellar highlighter. There, I said it! Of course, I’ve heard nothing but good things about the cult classic Gilded Honey and the favorite Ballerina, so this one might just sneak it’s way into my shopping cart.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – Normally $54, on sale for $27: I got this palette last year on Ulta’s website for $3. Yes, $3 (thanks points and sales and coupons)! It’s not my favorite Naked palette, but it is good, and I have a feeling you won’t be able to find this palette much longer. If you’re interested in trying it, I’d recommend picking it up for this 50%-off price.
- Leaders (Entire Brand) – Normally $5-35, on sale for 40% off ($3-21): I love Leaders sheet masks, especially the What Happened Last Night? and any from the 7 Wonders line. I always keep a stash of these sheet masks in my collection, and I just purchased a few from Hautelook. I have a few in stock right now, but I might snag a few more. They’re a favorite of Dani’s (from CBWD), as well!
Ulta Beauty Collection Deals
- Luxe Luxurious Cleansing Body Wash and Luxe Creamy Lather Body Wash – Normally $14.40, on sale for $6: I’ve used both of these products. They didn’t blow me out of the water, but they were good, and you can’t beat the price tag. My favorite is the Coconut + Almond Milk scent.
- Plush Drama Mascara – Normally $10.50, on sale for $4: I think I’ve used this mascara before and really liked it, but don’t quote me on that. I remember this name, but the packaging was a steely blue, so I could be remembering wrong. Sorry!
- Automatic Eyeliner – Normally $8, on sale for $3: DON’T BUY THIS! I’ve tried a few colors over the years, including the olive and the raisin, and they.are.bad. Super dry and tug at your eyes with no color payoff. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
There you have it: my roundup of this years Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale! I plan to do some unboxings and reviews here and on Instagram as products arrive. Be sure to follow along!
What are you excited about in this sale? What have you purchased or do you plan to purchase? I’d love to know!